Notes (accepting or declining an invitation)
- Start a note with Dear or Hi and the person’s name.
- Finish the note with Love or Best wishes and your name.
- We often use abbreviations when we write notes.
- We don’t usually divide the text into paragraphs.
- We can use colloquial words and phrases.
I got your note. Great to hear from you. Thanks very much for the invitation to the barbecue in your garden. I’d love to come. I’m really looking forward to it.
P.S. Do you want me to bring anything? I’ve got loads of good party music.