Group the words into Sport, Toys, Animals, School.
Tennis, goat, pencil, ruler, golf, drum, cow, robot, goose, cricket, kite, schoolbag.
Finish the sentences:
My name is ...
My favourite day is ...
My favourite lesson is ...
Me favourite toy is ...
I like ...
I don't like...
Put the sentences in order to make a story about Bill's school day.
1. I go to bed at nine o'clock.
2. I wake up at seven.
3. After lunch I do my homework.
4. I wash my hands and face, clean my teeth, dress and have breakfast.
5. In the evening I watch TV or play computer games.
6. I go to school at eight.
7. I come home and have lunch.
8. I have got five lessons every day.
9. My parents come home at six and we have dinner.
I. Fill in the words
cook, teacher, doctor, farmer, driver, baker
1. A ____________ works at school.
2. A ____________ feeds animals.
3. A ____________ helps sick people.
4. A ____________ drives a bus.
5. A ____________ cooks food.
6. A ___________ makes bread.
II. Finish the sentences
My name is ________________. I am _________ years old. I go to ____________. My favourite lesson is ____________. My favourite season is ______________. I like to __________________.
III. Make sentences
1. hot, is, in, It, summer.
2. a, got, I, have, family, big.
3. My, in, works, mum, a, hospital.